- Captures 1.2 million points in 5 sec
- Fully automated rotary with auto-align
- High resolution, 80-250um point spacing
- Works in any lighting environment
- Standard and Macro field of view options
- Custom configurations
- Turnkey "one-button" systems
- Desktop and factory floor versions
Easy to Use
- Windows or MAC software
- Compact and portable
- Ethernet interface
9/1/11 - threeRivers 3D develops new Macro field of view scanner, ideal for small objects such as jewelry, dental impressions, etc. >>More...
3/1/11 - Konica-Minolta and threeRivers 3D team to launch Virtuoso 3D desktop scanner >>More...